This topic describes how to upgrade, install, and uninstall system components of a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
An ACK cluster may be the latest cluster version. However, you may still need to separately upgrade specific system components. This topic describes how to upgrade system components.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and select Manage System Components from the More drop-down list in the Actions column.
- On the Add-ons page, you can perform either of the following operations:
- Find the component that you want to install, and click Install in the Actions column of the component.
- Find the component that you want to uninstall, and click Uninstall in the Actions column of the component.
- Find the component that you want to upgrade, and click Upgrade in the Actions column of the component.
- Click Version Information under the component name to view details of the upgrade.
- The components are upgraded online without service interruptions. We recommend that you perform the upgrade during off-peak hours and monitor the upgrade in real time. This allows you to minimize the potential negative impact of the upgrade on your applications.