This topic describes how to upgrade, install, and uninstall system components of a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
In most cases, the Kubernetes version of your cluster is up-to-date. However, you may still need to separately upgrade specific system components. This topic describes how to upgrade system components.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and choose in the Actions column.
- On the Add-ons page, you can perform one of the following operations:
- Find the component that you want to install and click Install.
- Find the component that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- Find the component that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade.