This topic describes how to upgrade, install, and uninstall system components of a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
In most cases, the Kubernetes version of your cluster is up-to-date. However, you may still need to separately upgrade specific system components. This topic describes how to upgrade system components.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and choose in the Actions column.
- On the Add-ons page, you can perform the following operations:
- Find the component that you want to install and click Install.
- Find the component that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- Find the component that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade.
- Find the control plane component that you want to modify and click Configuration.
Note You can customize the parameter settings of managed components, such as Kube API Server and Kube Controller Manager (KCM), only in professional Kubernetes clusters. For more information, see Customize the settings of control plane components in professional managed Kubernetes clusters.