Integrated with Log Service, WAF provides access logs and attack logs, and allows you to analyze logs in real time.
The real-time log analysis feature in WAF collects and stores access logs in real time and provides the following capabilities based on Log Service: log querying, analysis, reporting, alerting, forwarding, and computing. The service makes it easy to search log data so that you can focus on log analysis.
- Large enterprises and institutions that need to meet compliance requirements regarding the use of cloud hosts, networks, and the storage of security logs, such as financial companies and government agencies.
- Enterprises that have private security operations centers (SOCs) and need to collect security logs for centralized operations and management, such as large real estate, e-commence, financial companies, and government agencies.
- Enterprises that have strong technical capabilities and need to perform in-depth analysis on logs of cloud resources, such as IT, gaming, and financial companies.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises and institutions that need to meet compliance requirements regarding their business on the cloud or need to generate business reports on a regular basis, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Compliance: Stores the website's access logs for more than six months to help the website meet the compliance requirements.
- Simple configuration: You can easily configure the service to collect access logs and attack logs on your site.
- Real-time analysis: Integrated with Log Service, the service supports real-time log analysis and offers a ready-to-use report center. You can easily gain information about the details of attacks, and visits to your site.
- Real-time alarms: Near real-time monitoring and custom alarms based on specific metrics are available to ensure a timely response to critical service failures.
- Collaboration: The service can be integrated with real-time computing, cloud storage, visualization, and other data solutions to help you gain valuable insights into your data.
Prerequisites and limits
- Users cannot use APIs or SDKs to write data to the logstore or change attributes of the logstore, such as the storage period.
Note The logstore supports common features, including log querying, reporting, alerting, and stream computing.
- The logstore is free of charge on condition that Log Service is available and your account has no overdue payments.
- The system reports may be updated at irregular intervals.
- Analyze log data to track attacks and identify threats.
- Monitor Web requests in real time to predict traffic trends.
- Quickly learn about the efficiency of security operations and obtain timely feedback.
- Transfer network logs to user-created data centers or computing centers.