This topic describes how to clone nodes across workspaces.
You can clone nodes across workspaces in the following scenarios:
- Clone nodes from a basic workspace to another basic workspace.
- Clone nodes from a basic workspace to a standard workspace.
- Create a workflow on the Data Analytics page.
- Click Cross-project cloning in the upper-right corner. On the Create Clone Task page that appears, select a target workspace. Search for nodes to be cloned, and click Add to List in the Actions column of each node that is found.
- Click To-Be-Cloned Node List. In the right pane that appears, click Clone All.
- View the clone results in the target workspace. The directory tree of each node is cloned, including the workflow.