At present, there are many cloud server providers with varying strengths. During our selection of cloud servers, we consider no more than se...
Full text
Reply(7) Dec 7, 2016 13:21 PM  from Board - E-Commerce
Expression
Akshay_MYou can choose anyone. But speaking from my experience, I strongly recommend Apps4Rent. They have a brand-new platform for cloud services, w...(Mar 9, 2020 22:42 PM)
Rubio Nice Way of Thinking. With that in mind, what conclusion came to you by each of the cases ?(Oct 9, 2019 11:53 AM)
hannengthere is no perfect way to compare cloud offering between all major cloud providers. usually, I will look at the business use case 1) Goin...(Oct 9, 2019 11:08 AM)
RubioRight now. if China is your objective, Alibaba Cloud always gonna be the better choice. In the Global scale is still up to debate, for now.(Oct 9, 2019 9:24 AM)
Rubio That's a nice comparison post, but maybe a little old. The cloud market move it fast, especially Alibaba Cloud.(Oct 9, 2019 9:22 AM)
DianaDicksonYou can check for the following before selecting the cloud hosting provider: - Is it in your budget? - Is the cloud you are going for secur...(Oct 9, 2019 1:25 AM)
EmmaI found some links from where you can compare many cloud service providers. https://comparisonofcloudserviceproviders.wordpress.com/ Based...(Sep 12, 2017 19:45 PM)