CDN (content distribution network) is a widely used product. With CDN, we can speed up access to our website nationwide and optimize our use...
Full text
Reply(6) Jan 17, 2017 9:58 AM  from Board - Storage & CDN
Expression
Dave 1. Yes, it can. 2. It focuses on the static JS, and won't accelerate dynamic content. 3. If your website suffers DDoS attacks, part ...(Jan 24, 2017 17:28 PM)
BlancheQuestion: 1. Can CDN be used if the website enforces HTTPS? 2. It is previously mentioned that our CDN will retrieve data through the ca...(Jan 24, 2017 9:36 AM)
KenanDo remember to set the most basic anti-leech function when using CDN. Otherwise the consequence would be severe. But even if you have set a...(Jan 22, 2017 10:06 AM)
DaveI am kind of a small web master. My website has low traffic but I want to learn more about related technologies. 1. I use Qiniu storage ser...(Jan 20, 2017 11:35 AM)
CharleneWe are a commercial live broadcasting company, but we are not having activities every day. You must have an idea about the traffic usage of ...(Jan 19, 2017 15:31 PM)
AdolphI have been using Alibaba CDN and I would like to share my experience. My blog website is powered by WordPress and implements HTTPS. So CDN ...(Jan 18, 2017 9:35 AM)