As long as you have a domain name and a server, you can start the website record-filing procedures.Notes: Some domain name suffixes do not s...
Full text
Reply(2) Dec 5, 2016 13:57 PM  from Board - ICP Support
shhanshanAs long as your domain has ICP (no matter register from which company), you can use CDN service in mainland China. If you want to apply ...(Mar 27, 2017 16:21 PM)
i2000sIf I only need a CDN in China, what service do I need to register in order to apply for the ICP?(Dec 11, 2016 8:33 AM)