SMTP Mail server
Created#More Posted time:Aug 16, 2017 12:12 PM
I obtain new domain name through Alibaba cloud and i plan to connect to company Mail server in NAS and use Direct mail service.
1. I checked my DNS setting but cannot find:
- ISP provider SMTP details in SMTP Relay?
> server ? port ? Authentication? TLS?
2. Can i use all of these ports? (i read from another thread that port 25 is not support)
- Forward ports 25, 465, 587,993 to the NAS
In your DNS setup where your domain name is hosted:
- Add at least one MX record (priority 10) which point to a DDNS hostname (e.g. yourhostname.synology.me) >OK
- Add a second MX record (priority 20) to a MX fallback server
> what is your MX fallback server?
1st Reply#Posted time:Aug 21, 2017 17:43 PM
To use direct mail, set up domain name: https://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/29426.htm
Only port 25 is disabled for outgoing. Other ports can be used.
How to configure a domain name on DNS servers?