• UID1139
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:4999Replies:17

aliyun is a scam

Created#
More Posted time:Feb 17, 2017 12:40 PM
It charges you forever, your termination ticket will never be processed!

Latest likes:

kohbhdkohbhd

Stillso
Intern
Intern
  • UID1843
  • Fans2
  • Follows0
  • Posts13
1st Reply#
Posted time:Feb 19, 2017 23:11 PM
Why do you say that? I think it's not bad.

Stillso
Intern
Intern
  • UID1843
  • Fans2
  • Follows0
  • Posts13
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Feb 19, 2017 23:16 PM
Ticket although it will slow down a bit, probably because of the work

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans4
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Feb 20, 2017 10:16 AM
For your info, I suggest you to ask more through ticket, or you can provide more issues in the ticket. They will help you.
AlibabaCloud.com

fridayyo
Post banned
Post banned
  • UID214
  • Fans5
  • Follows15
  • Posts357
4Floor#
Posted time:Feb 23, 2017 11:15 AM
Sorry, the user is banned

sdsddsdsdsd
Intern
Intern
  • UID4681
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
5Floor#
Posted time:Dec 17, 2017 10:30 AM
Yes its true. I deleted the instance so many times and it keeps coming back and I get invoices in my email every day asking for money even throug i have never used their service. I createa one instance to try it out because they advertised it is for free. I even opened a dispute on paypal and they never replied. For those who said it is not bad either you work for alibaba or you haven't run into any troubles. I have to cancel my paypal account to stop them from taking money from my account. I suggest who has similar problems report to local police like I did. Jack Ma traveled around the world and paid to give speeches everywhere but he doesnt relized this does more damege than the good broufht by his "inspiriational" speeches. Afterall he proved himsef just a fraud.

40thieves
Intern
Intern
  • UID4678
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
6Floor#
Posted time:Dec 17, 2017 13:27 PM
Indeed.
Like I registered a new user, but can not use the 50 USD credits on ECS instance.
and no reply from posting on this forum.

sameer2803
Intern
Intern
  • UID3024
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts17
7Floor#
Posted time:Dec 17, 2017 21:43 PM
40thieves:Indeed.
Like I registered a new user, but can not use the 50 USD credits on ECS instance.
and no reply from posting on...
回到原帖
What issue are you facing to use the 50$ on ECS? are you not able to create an instance?
what error are you getting?

sameer2803
Intern
Intern
  • UID3024
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts17
8Floor#
Posted time:Dec 28, 2017 15:38 PM
you might have opted for a subscription based ECS and not Pay as you go.
Please check again the model that you have opted for.

sdsddsdsdsd
Intern
Intern
  • UID4681
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
9Floor#
Posted time:Jan 1, 2018 13:47 PM
I created an instance just to test it out. I deleted right after but somehow it defaulted to subscription. I sent emails tickets and it still accumulates charges. It’s not how companies do business in morden world. Someone must bring attention to  law endowment. This is not a legit. Implant should do.

sdsddsdsdsd
Intern
Intern
  • UID4681
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
10Floor#
Posted time:Jan 1, 2018 13:51 PM
I followed the instructions but not able to use the 50 credits. I never opted for anything.this is not a honest company do business in a civilized world. Instead of paying to show up on tvs jack ma should learn to become a honest business man dirst

einstong
Intern
Intern
  • UID4830
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts14
11Floor#
Posted time:Jan 8, 2018 14:17 PM
"I deleted right after but somehow it defaulted to subscription."
When you purchase an ECS instance, the default billing method is Subscription. You need to select Pay-As-You-Go to change the billing method.

"I sent emails tickets and it still accumulates charges."
Yes, I agree that terminating subcription-based ECS servers can be quite annoying. I once got my account blocked for "owing" 2 cents. Yes, 2 cents! However, the problem was resolved after I raised a ticket through the console. Alibaba Cloud tech support is pretty fast, but it seems that sometimes they don't understand the question/issue too well. I had to explain a few times to get my issue resolved; you might be in the same situation as I was. Just keep raising tickets till they get it fixed.

rubenmarrufo
Intern
Intern
  • UID5149
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
12Floor#
Posted time:Feb 13, 2018 1:53 AM
Hello, I've been trying to delete my account for weeks, and trying to get help from support. But it's not possible. It keeps saying: "Prepaid/subscription products. You have prepaid cloud resources in use. Please make sure that all resources are released. Here list all prepaid resources in use: [yunmarket, ecs]". I've been trying to remove the only instance I had in my account but it's totally impossible. And they keep invoicing me, it's a pain! Please help!

kohbhd
Intern
Intern
  • UID5727
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
13Floor#
Posted time:Jun 4, 2018 14:26 PM
I was surprised when I was charged with more than $200 over 3 months without me doing anything except forclicking on the free trial and playing around with the console on the first day, and later on ask for account termination.

Alibaba Cloud is a scam no doubt. I hesitated to say this, and am in fact very reluctant to say so. But when a company has no ethics in offering their free trials to novice users not familiar with their platform, it smells like shit.

I would very much like to support a Chinese company. But this is bringing a horrible reputation to China, since Alibab is suposed the flagbearer. FIX IT, ALIBABA!

JohnHanley
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans1
  • Follows1
  • Posts53
14Floor#
Posted time:Jun 5, 2018 5:19 AM
I have had excellent results with Alibaba Cloud.

I do know what I am doing in the cloud. However, I also take the time to learn something new. For each Alibaba service, you are asked to confirm a new service before it is created. Don't blame the vendor if you just clicked OK and ignored the message that included the cost and the terms.

Throwing temper tantrums on public forums does not demonstrate a professional attitude. If Alibaba was really as scam, then this would be front page news all over the world. Vendors do make mistakes, give them the opportunity to correct them when they do occur.

I have found that Alibaba Cloud goes much further than AWS or Azure in making it clear to the user what a service will cost.

These comments about fraud, scam, etc. are NOT warranted. Open a support ticket in the console, explain clearly what you need and give Alibaba Support a chance to correct the problem. If then you feel that you are not being treated properly, copy both your request and the reply from Alibaba to this forum so that everyone can see both sides of the issue.

Previous