How to Download Attachments from Gmail Account?
Created#More Posted time:Mar 9, 2023 19:47 PM
To download attachments from a Gmail account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Open the email containing the attachment you want to download.
3. Locate the attachment icon (a paperclip or a thumbnail image) below the email subject line.
4. Click on the attachment icon to open a preview of the attachment.
5. To download the attachment, click on the download icon (a downward-facing arrow) located in the top right corner of the preview window.
6. Choose the location on your device where you want to save the attachment.
7. Click "Save" or "Download" to complete the process.
Try Cigati Gmail Backup Tool one of the most advanced utility to backup and save Gmail emails to hard drive. This tool can backup all your Gmail components such as Emails, Contacts, Photos, Calendar, Drive, etc. Also, it can extract attachments from Gmail and save attachments separately.