How to Read Encrypted Email in Outlook?
Created#More Posted time:Feb 16, 2023 14:45 PM
PST files are Microsoft Outlook data files that store email messages, contacts, calendar events, and other information. PST files can be password-protected for security reasons, but if you forget the password, you may need to use a PST password Remover to open an encrypted email in Outlook, depending on the type of encryption used.
Here are the steps to open encrypted PST Files:
1. Download and install the "Cigati PST Password Remover" software on your computer.
2. Launch the software and click on the "Add" button to browse for the PST file that you want to remove the password from.
3. Select the PST file and click on the "Open" button to load the file into the software.
4. Click on the "Remove Password" button to start the password removal process.
5. The software will scan the PST file and remove the password from it. The process may take some time, depending on the size of the file and the complexity of the password.
6. Once the password has been removed, you can access the contents of the PST file without entering a password.