How to Backup data from Google Drive
Created#More Posted time:Dec 8, 2022 14:49 PM
Google Drive contains all types of data such as photos, videos, audio, spreadsheets, docs file, and so on. However, it is a safe place, but nothing is perfect. Sometimes, it may misbehave and can affect your data. To avoid such issues, you should backup data from Google Drive. Let's see how you can take a backup of G Drive data manually.
1. Download data from Google Drive to your computer.
2. Backup G Drive data using Google Takeout
These are the two methods by which you can download G Drive data to your local drive. But the above methods are not suitable for non-technical users as it includes the risk of data loss. Because one should have the technical know-how to perform the functions successfully. Instead, you can use a third-party tool i.e., Aryson Google Drive Migration tool. It is the best choice for backing up complete Google Drive data to another account, OneDrive, or in a local drive.
Some of its key features are:
1. Migrates all G Drive data into multiple platforms.
2. Transfer specific items by using multiple filters.
3. It provides secure and risk-free backup.
4. After the migration process gets completed, it provides an option to free up space.
5. Supports all Windows versions including Windows 11.
1st Reply#Posted time:Dec 9, 2022 15:26 PM
If you want to move files from one Google Drive to another account, use the Sysinfo Google Drive Migrator Tool. It is a multifunctional tool that performs migration of all documents, files, videos, etc. from a Google Drive to another G-Drive. Likewise, it can migrate files from Google Drive to OneDrive with Gmail and OneDrive credentials. You can also back up all the files and folders from Google Drive to a PC, hard drive, or any local machine.