How to Convert Password- Protected PDF to Word?
Created#More Posted time:Dec 6, 2022 23:58 PM
When shared with another person, most PDFs are password-protected. If a user wishes to access or edit these files, they must enter the password. Even after entering the correct password, users are sometimes unable to make desired changes to the PDF document. As a result, they frequently prefer to convert it to simpler documents such as MS Word. If you want to convert password-protected PDF to Word then follow the below-mentioned methods.
#Method 1: Using Microsoft Word
1. Open MS Word on your device and click the Open File button.
2. Tap on the File button to enable the Export To option.
3. Click on the To Word option to choose MS Word as the saving format.
4. Assign a customized name to the resulting file and select the output folder in the appeared wizard.
5. Finally, click save to extract PDF File to Word format successfully
#Method 2: Using Google Docs
1. Sign in to your Gmail account with a User ID and Password.
2. Tap on Google Docs at the top right corner.
3. Upload the required DOC file to your Google account.
4. Tap on the File tab and select the Download As option.
5. Click Microsoft Word(.docx) option to smoothly save PDF to Word.
These methods though simple to perform but withhold a greater risk to your data. Therefore, I would suggest using the professional MacSonik PDF converter for Mac to perform this conversion. This tool allows the conversion of Password-protected PDf files to Word in bulk making the process less time-consuming. It does not alter a single data and maintains data originality throughout the conversion process.
[Ashika edited the post at Dec 7, 2022 10:55 AM]
1st Reply#Posted time:Dec 7, 2022 13:28 PM
Hey, do you want to convert a Password-protected PDF to word? Then you need to use the Aryson PDF converter toolthat facilitates you to convert single and multiple PDF files and folders and maintain the data intact in its original form. The other which makes it unique that is it converts the PDF file into multiple file formats like DOCX, DOC, HTML, EML, RTF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TXT, XLSX, XLS, EPUB, SVG, PPT, PPTX, and many other file formats. Moreover, it allows its users to set the Pixel, Resolution, and Image, during the conversion process.
2nd Reply#Posted time:Dec 16, 2022 18:53 PM
Ignissta PDF lockunlock tool is an efficient and productive tool to Convert Password-Protected PDF to Word.
This software is very user-friendly and already trusted by thousands of users worldwide because it never tempers with your data and maintains the integrity of your data in all ways possible.
With the help of this software you can copy, print, edit and as well as extract any image from password-protected PDF files.
The noteworthy aspects of our software are:
3rd Reply#Posted time:Dec 16, 2022 19:34 PM
Try Cigati PDF Converter Software which allows users to convert password-protected PDF (Portable Document Format) files into other file formats, such as Microsoft Word documents, HTML web pages, and other image formats, such as JPG, PNG, and TIFF. PDF Converters can also be used to create PDF documents from other file types, such as Microsoft Word documents and HTML web pages.