• UID12996
  • Fans1
  • Follows0
  • Posts140
Reads:485Replies:4

Convert CSV to vCard online

Created#
More Posted time:Nov 16, 2022 18:51 PM
To convert CSV to vCard online with data integrity, use Aryson CSV to vCard Converter. It converts CSV files to vCard/VCF and PDF without any data loss. It converts CSV files created by Microsoft Excel, Apple Number, Google Sheets, OpenOffice, and LibreOffice TextEditor to vCard versions 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0. Users can preview the files before the conversion to make sure of the right selection of files. The tool allows users to convert CSV files in bulk and saves the resultant files on any storage device.

sebastianhughes
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID13258
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts90
1st Reply#
Posted time:Dec 6, 2022 14:43 PM
Do not worry if you want to convert CSV file data to a VCF file. Because I have a fantastic progressive solution that moves your CSV contacts into VCF files. Use one of the finest Softaken CSV to VCF converter Tool, It has a number of advanced features that make the CSV to VCF converter procedure easy. The technical features of CSV to VCF allow for the bulk CSV file to VCF conversion. It may give live previews of all the data in the CSV file or folder before starting the conversion. CSV to VCF is one of the most extensively used platforms for Android phones, iPhones, iPads, cloud platforms, and MS Outlook. With CSV to VCF conversion, one can access important contacts on several platforms. This program is converting all the contact's properties, like the first name, last name, business address, home address, and phone number. You can try the free demo version for a few items in each folder of the application. This utility is performed for all the window-based operating system versions, like 98, XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).

RickWright
Intern
Intern
  • UID13704
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 6, 2022 16:08 PM
Thanks for sharing this link to Convert CSV to vCard. I'm delighted I came on your post, since it led me to the solution. I came across a cityCV.com review when looking for it online, and I feel confident using their resume writers to create my resume.
[RickWright edited the post at Dec 8, 2022 16:01 PM]

danishtj55
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID12038
  • Fans0
  • Follows1
  • Posts329
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 6, 2022 20:24 PM
CSV to vCard Converterconverts multiple CSV files together to vCard file format without losing any data. It is a reliable tool to move the comma separated value file contacts and other information to CSV without any hassle.

amara
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12473
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts91
4Floor#
Posted time:Dec 23, 2022 20:48 PM
If you want to convert CSV to vCard You can use DRS CSV to vCard Converter Tool. This tool converts CSV files to vCard and PDF file formats. It convert CSV files in bulk. You can convert CSV files without any data loss. It supports all windows version. Try its free demo version.