• UID1425
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:1291Replies:5

Charged my Credit card but payment method still failed to be added

Created#
More Posted time:Dec 20, 2016 13:05 PM
Hello. I added my credit card to my account for Free Trial. However, the card was failed to be added and $1 was deducted from my account. Please solve this for me.
Thanks

fridayyo
Post banned
Post banned
  • UID214
  • Fans5
  • Follows15
  • Posts357
1st Reply#
Posted time:Dec 21, 2016 15:07 PM
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!

Shane
Intern
Intern
  • UID1425
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 22, 2016 11:04 AM
fridayyo:Dear customer,
Alibaba cloud won’t charge you any fee when you add credit card. The $1 transaction you saw is only an a...
回到原帖
The only amount was charged from my account was $1. When i tried adding my card it says my bank has declined the payment but i still receive the authorize fee(?). I'd checked with my bank and they said the payment is pending here. Till now I'm not able to add my card for Free Trial

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts210
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 22, 2016 17:00 PM
Every time when you try to add card to your account, the system will need to do the authorization to make sure the card is valid, no matter your card can be accepted or not.

About your case, I suggest you submit a ticket to check.

sino
Intern
Intern
  • UID3160
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
4Floor#
Posted time:Jul 29, 2017 7:08 AM
where I can get a micro charge code?

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans3
  • Follows0
  • Posts210
5Floor#
Posted time:Aug 7, 2017 21:24 PM
Usually, micro charge (less than $1) will take 2-3 days for you to see in your billing statement, the time all depends on your issuer bank.
Then Alibaba Cloud will initiate a reimbursement to your card within 24 hours. However, depends on your issuer bank, it might take up to 30 days for you to see the reimbursement back to your card.

Now you have to wait until getting the billing statement.

If the currency is not USD and there is no six digit code in the billing statement. Please calculate the amount by this way:

There will be 2 charges,
Charge amount X equals 1 USD
Random Charge amount Y less than 1 USD
And the verification amount will be Y/X (with a precision of two decimal places).