Cloud Web Hosting Package - Alibaba Cloud Developer Forums: Cloud Discussion Forums

Rita
Intern
Intern
  • UID1412
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
15Floor#
Posted time:Feb 14, 2017 15:38 PM
Can I use Xampp in the ECS?

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
16Floor#
Posted time:Feb 20, 2017 10:07 AM
Rita:Can I use Xampp in the ECS?回到原帖
What is the xampp used for? If you can install it successfully in windows or linux, you can try to purchase ECS with the same system, and then try to install it. Thanks
AlibabaCloud.com

incomecare
Intern
Intern
  • UID1929
  • Fans0
  • Follows1
  • Posts4
17Floor#
Posted time:Feb 20, 2017 13:01 PM
How many website can professional package hold ?? Any Singapore email or contact, so I can follow up on this enquiry.

Cloudy
Administrator
Administrator
  • UID63
  • Fans7
  • Follows1
  • Posts67
18Floor#
Posted time:Feb 23, 2017 15:48 PM
incomecare:How many website can professional package hold ?? Any Singapore email or contact, so I can follow up on this enquiry.回到原帖
hi, one package supports with one domain, if you have several domains, suggest to buy several packages, and taking consideration of the business scale to choose the suitable of package.  If you's like to find a local contact in Singapore, can fill the request on: https://intl.aliyun.com/contact-sales

benlhe
Intern
Intern
  • UID3132
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
19Floor#
Posted time:Jul 25, 2017 0:03 AM
I am the old fashion guy hosted years getting used to Cpanel... NOW this AI seem too advance for me and I have no clue to find out the DNS for me domain setting.... Terrify on learning all over again ... to put it simple, is there is no Cpanel.... I wish to cancel my subscription (cos I read sometwhere the should be Cpanel available)... NOW problem come on how to cancel this subscription (just pay 30min) ago !!!

please someone help to answer the above TWO (2) issues..... thanks

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
20Floor#
Posted time:Aug 7, 2017 21:12 PM
Could you please try to create ECS from page :
https://www.alibabacloud.com/marketplace/product/cPanel_WHM-cmjj016399.htm

Alibaba Could does not support refund,  you have to wait for 30 days after expiration date and cancel the auto renew
AlibabaCloud.com

Ticktoe
Intern
Intern
  • UID4031
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
21Floor#
Posted time:Oct 26, 2017 21:56 PM
Implement cPanel please. The whole world is used to cPanel now. If you implement cPanel you will attract more customers.

I registered the domain name in Aliyun. But I find the process of installing Wordpress strange and complicated.

Previous Next