• UID12013
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts102
Reads:111Replies:4

Convert Mac OLM to PST- Free methods

Created#
More Posted time:Aug 2, 2022 13:25 PM
Know the best free methods to convert OLM to PST free on Mac. There are many reasons behind the conversion of OLM to PST but finding the best solution is not an easy task. So in this write-up, I will describe to you the best techniques to migrate OLM to PST on Mac.

Follow the steps to convert OLM to PST-

STEP 1: Set up IMAP with Gmail
Login to your Gmail account and snap on the gear icon in the upper left corner.
Click on the Setting button and select Forwarding and POP/IMAP option
Select Enable IMAP option in the IMAP Access head and click on Save changes.

STEP 2: Configure IMAP with Outlook
Open Outlook on your Mac system, navigate to Tools, and select the Accounts option.
Click on the Email Account button and fill in the Email login credentials.
Finally, click on the Add Account and your IMAP account will be added.

STEP 3: Create a label in your Gmail account
Once more, open your Gmail account and press the gear symbol then go to Settings.
In the newly opened tab, click on the Labels and press Create New Label button.
Enter the new label name, click on the Create button and verify Show in IMAP is enabled.
Now open Outlook for Mac and press the Send/Receive button for the IMAP mailbox.

STEP 4: Transfer OLM mailbox to IMAP
Open MS Outlook on your Mac system and right-click on the mailbox items to convert OLM to PST.
Select the Move option from the menu and hit on Copy to Folder.
Provide the name of your IMAP folder and click on the Copy button.
Press Send/Receive or refresh the Gmail folder to update the transfer.

These are the free manual steps to convert OLM to PST but it is a very lengthy process. To convert OLM to PST quickly you can also go with a professional OLM converter tool. It is the most advanced and risk-free solution that converts and migrates Mac OLM files into 20+ file formats and email clients with or without email attachments. It has various features like removing duplicate emails, converting selected OLM files, bulk conversion, and many more.

You can download the MacSonik OLM Converter Tool free from here- https://www.macsonik.com/dl/Macsonik-olm-converter-tool.dmg
[AnkitTech07 edited the post at Aug 2, 2022 20:50 PM]

Latest likes:

ankittechankitt... AshikaAshika

Georgeedward
Intern
Intern
  • UID12965
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts24
1st Reply#
Posted time:Aug 2, 2022 15:14 PM
You can convert your Mac Outlook OLM file to Windows Outlook PST format, including all attachments. OLM to PST Converter tool It also converts OLM files into various formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. you can fully and reliably transfer all OLM data to Outlook PST format by using OLM to PST Converter software. It consists of features that make it an easier task for users and easily export their multiple OLM files into PST format. This software provides a free demo version users can convert only 10 files for testing. Visit here for more info: https://www.osttopstapp.com/olm-to-pst.html

Ashika
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12765
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts45
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2022 12:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this valuable information.
[Ashika edited the post at Aug 3, 2022 16:08 PM]

dannywatson1
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID10935
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts210
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2022 15:16 PM
Today, converting data from one format to another is a very common practice. I was also looking for an app to move my Outlook emails to another email program Outlook PST file format. With the help of the OLM to PST Conversion Tool user-friendly online software, it is capable to switch all of my emails from Mac OLM to the Outlook PST format.

Visit here: https://www.gaintools.com/olm/pst/

oliviajons
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID10818
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts234
4Floor#
Posted time:Aug 6, 2022 13:46 PM
OLM to PST Converter for Mac Software allows you to convert both small and large Mac Outlook OLM files to Outlook PST without compromising the originality. It can successfully export mailbox items like email, calendar, contacts, journals, tasks, etc. There are several tools that can help you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency.

Visit here for more details:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/