• UID12306
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts183
Reads:160Replies:3

Free Methods to Transfer AOL Email to Gmail Quickly

Created#
More Posted time:Jun 6, 2022 14:38 PM
Google and Yahoo are the most popular email providers. While Google is considered better than Yahoo, AOL is the third most popular email service and is considered a good email provider. AOL has a lot of followers and is one of the most popular email services that people have in the world of the internet. However, the users of AOL sometimes have to change their email address to Yahoo or Gmail because of some reason, and it is quite a tedious task to re-create the emails once they are deleted or lost. Recently I want to transfer AOL email to Gmail and then I found an informative write-up. The write-up provides the Manual steps as well as an automated solution to transfer AOL Email to Gmail. As we all know that manual approach is quite a time-consuming process and sometimes requires technical assistance to perform the steps. That's why I would suggest you to go for the AOL Mail Converter Tool as it is a risk-free utility and easily forward the AOL emails to other email clients.
[ahana26 edited the post at Jun 10, 2022 18:20 PM]

gloriaflores
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12092
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts109
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 10, 2022 13:47 PM
If you want to transfer AOL email to Gmail quickly then you can try DRS AOL Backup Tool. It is smart and effective technique to backup and convert AOL emails into several other file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. Another solution to convert AOL mail to Gmail is CloudMigration AOL Backup Tool. It is a professional software to backup and migrate AOL data. I have personally used this tool and got good benefit from it. To know more about its functionality, download its free demo version.
However, if you want to knowhow to export AOL emails to hardrive then you must read this blog. It explains easy tactis to backup your AOL data safely.

jeni
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12731
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts91
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 17, 2022 14:22 PM
Many people want to Transfer AOL Email to Gmail. This data cannot be converted in a direct way. Users can either go the manual path and waste a lot of time and data, or they can go the automated method to save a lot of time and data. As a regular user, I recommend using the Best Third-party Tool AOL Backup Tool in this situation. The software simply Transfer AOL Email to Gmail, Mac Mail, PocoMail, Hotmail, Apple Mail etc. and Save AOL Emails as PDF, MBOX, PST, MSG & EML file formats
[jeni edited the post at Aug 2, 2022 19:37 PM]

jeni
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12731
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts91
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 17, 2022 15:07 PM
AOL Email Transfer to Gmail is a popular request. This data cannot be directly transformed. Users have two options: they can choose the automated approach to save a lot of time and data, or they can choose the manual route and waste a lot of time and data. As a frequent customer, I advise using the AOL Backup Tool as the Best Third-party Tool in this circumstance. The software simply saves AOL emails as PDF, MBOX, PST, MSG, and EML file formats and transfers AOL emails to Gmail, Mac Mail, PocoMail, Hotmail, and other email services.
Disadvantages of Manual Method:
  • Due to the necessity of synchronising emails at each phase, this process will take some time.
  • The folder hierarchy will be gone.
  • There is a potential that emails and attachments will be lost.
[jeni edited the post at Aug 3, 2022 14:11 PM]