• UID9752
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts44
Reads:193Replies:5

Export Google Workspace Emails to PST

Created#
More Posted time:May 18, 2022 18:38 PM
It was never an easy task to transfer all data of the Google Workspace into another file format. Firstly, users try availing of the free method, but they might lose their data. If you previously failed to export G Suite emails to PST and are now looking for a better technique, it is better to go towards a reliable solution.
There are multiple advanced solutions, and the Shoviv G Suite backup tool is one such platform which incorporates multiple user-friendly functionalities to reduce the problem while exporting data. The software has excellent features like its do not limit the user to add various user mailboxes and allows to take a preview of all at once.
Generally, the user might face trouble while eliminating the unwanted data from the export process, but it is easier to unselect any data due to its filter option. After exporting the G Suite data, the software also perfectly maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity.
This solution is 100% secure and comes along with the free trial version; users can look at it to test the software's efficiency.

Read more - Export G Suite Emails to PST

oliviajons
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID10818
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts192
1st Reply#
Posted time:May 19, 2022 14:12 PM
You can backup your Google Workspace Apps emails easily with the help of third-party software. There is a lot of software available in the market but most of them are not secure. From my personal experience of using the backup tool, I like to recommend G-suite Backup for Mac Tool Expert software which helps you. This will help you to secure your Google Workspace data, especially during the migration process. This application runs only on Mac OS. It also supports all Mac & Windows OS versions. Download the free demo version for G Suite backup for Mac software.

For more info click here:- https://www.mailvita.com/gsuite-backup-for-mac/

nicolacarry1
Intern
Intern
  • UID12657
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts24
2nd Reply#
Posted time:May 20, 2022 20:34 PM
When I wanted to backup my G Suite email I searched a lot for the best G Suite email backup tool. I got confused about which one I should buy. I had visited a lot of websites and tried some of their free demo versions. After summing up my experiences I enlisted the best Cloud Backup Software. Because there have many advance features. So i recommend you to try this Application. You can visit here for more data:-http://www.sametools.com/cloud/backup/

jeni
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12731
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts66
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 16, 2022 15:51 PM
How to Migrate from Zoho to G Suite / Google Workspace?
If you want to Migrate from Zoho to G Suite. you have come to the right place. This conversation will guide you. There are two choices for doing this task: a manual method and an automated method.
manually migrate from Zoho to G Suite:-
1. Log in to Zoho Mail and select "Email Forwarding and POP/IMAP" from the settings menu.
2. Inside IMAP Access, select the Enable option. There are specifics there; make sure you read through them.
3. Select "Accounts and Import Tab" from your Gmail account's Settings menu. You will be given the chance to add a different email address that you control. That should be clicked. There will be a field for you to input your Zoho email address. Make sure "Treat as Alias" is unchecked.
4. You'll need to type smtp.zoho.com into the next window for the SMTP server. Set the port number to 465. Click the Add Account option after entering your Zoho credentials.
5. mIt'll send you an email, so go back to your Zoho account and confirm by clicking the link.
6. Return to "Email Forwarding and Pop/IMAP," select "Add Email Address," enter your Gmail credentials, and then select "Next." It will send a confirmation link to your Gmail account, which you must click to confirm.
7. To verify the migration, you'll be required to enter the confirmation code into your Zoho account.
8. Once you've completed all of the procedures above, all emails sent to Zoho Mail will be sent to your Gmail address as well.
The actions taken above are lengthy and require extensive technical knowledge to complete. It's possible that if the steps aren't followed correctly, data will be lost. As a regular user, I recommended using Zoho to G Suite Migration. It's dependable and quick and easy to Migrate from Zoho to G Suite / Google Workspace without losing any type of data.

jeni
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12731
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts66
4Floor#
Posted time:Jun 16, 2022 16:34 PM
How to Migrate Zoho Mails to PST?
You've reached the right place if you're looking to migrate Zoho Mails to PST. This conversation will lead you in the right direction. There are two methods for accomplishing this task: manual and automated.
Steps to migrate Zoho mails to PST :-
1. Log in to your Zoho Mail account.
2. Go to the Settings menu. Select Import/Export from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the account into which you wish to import the emails from the account drop-down menu. (Only if you've set up POP accounts.)
4. Choose a file to import by clicking the Choose File button in the Import Section, then selecting the file containing the emails to be imported and clicking Choose.
5. The file must be an.EML file or a.ZIP file containing zipped.EML files.
6. There are two options under the Import Options menu.
7. If you select Import under the chosen folder option, regardless of the email structure in your.ZIP file, all of the emails in your file will be imported to the selected folder.
- Check the Retain folder structure in the zip file check box if you want your.ZIP file's exact folder structure to be reproduced under a certain folder. Click Browse, then select the place where you want the folder structure to be saved, then click Ok.
- The folder structure will be duplicated in your mailbox if you choose Import directly to your account.
8. Click Import after you've chosen your preferred Import Option.
9. The email import procedure will begin, and the emails will begin to appear in the selected folder.
10. If certain emails could not be imported, you will be notified with a list of the emails that failed and the faults that occurred.
The actions taken above are lengthy and require extensive technical knowledge to complete. It's possible that if the steps aren't followed correctly, data will be lost. As a regular user, I recommended using Zoho Backup Tool. It's dependable and quick and easy to Migrate Zoho Mails to PST without losing any type of data.This software easily converts msg files into other multiple file formats like..PST, PDF, EML, MSG, MBOX, etc.. ..

jeni
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12731
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts66
5Floor#
Posted time:Jun 17, 2022 13:39 PM
How to migrate Google Workspace mailboxes (from G Suite to G Suite)?
Many people want to move their Google Workspace mailboxes. This data cannot be converted in a direct way. Users can either go the manual path and waste a lot of time and data, or they can go the automated method to save a lot of time and data. As a regular user, I recommend using the G Suite to Google Workspace Migration Tool in this situation. The software simply transfers all account data, including email, contacts, calendars, and documents.
use the manual method:-
Firstly, log in to your G Suite account using the admin credentials.
Once you have logged into your account, open the Admin Console and click on the < button
Here, you need to click on the Tools and hit the Data Export option
Now, on the next screen, click on the Start button to backup G Suite
After that, comes the unavoidable waiting period. Google will take as long as 9 days to email you a confirmation link of your exported data
Finally, you receive the confirmation email, open it and click on the Access Archive button to view the backed-up data
Now, open the folders individually and download the data for all users one by one to your system.