AnkitTech07
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12013
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts101
Reads:367Replies:11

How to manually convert OLM to PST file format with attachments?

Created#
More Posted time:May 12, 2022 14:07 PM
Conversion of OLM files into PST is not an easy task. Sometimes users are stuck in a situation that how can they Convert OLM to PST manually with ease. Because there are a lot of techniques available to convert OLM to PST but it is difficult to find the right one. So here I am with the solution that I have gone through to transfer my Mac OLM files to PST.

You just need to follow the below steps to convert OLM to PST manually.
Step 1: Set up an IMAP account with Gmail.
Step 2: Configure an IMAP account with Mac Outlook.
Step 3: Create a Label in the Gmail account.
Step 4: Migrate Outlook OLM mailbox to IMAP.

By following the above steps in detail you can convert your OLM files to PST. But remember that these steps also include multiple sub-steps and due to this it becomes a very lengthy and time-consuming procedure to migrate OLM to PST. To solve such consequences of the manual approach, it is suggested to use an advanced OLM Converter Tool.

Advantages of using a professional and advanced OLM Converter Tool:-
1- It can bulk convert OLM files to PST including all the email attachments and mailbox items.
2- Users can easily convert and migrate OLM into 20+ file formats and email clients on Mac without any data alteration.
3- Using the Mail Filter option it is easy to convert and export selected OLM files only.
4- With the remove duplicate email feature, it is easy to quickly remove duplicate emails from the conversion and migration process.
5- Users can Preview the emails and Set the destination path and Custom Folder Name before the conversion process.