bob_denver
Intern
Intern
  • UID12486
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts33
Reads:143Replies:3

How to Backup GoDaddy Emails to Computer?

Created#
More Posted time:May 4, 2022 0:34 AM
Download and Install Advik GoDaddy Backup Tool in your Windows PC. This software will backup GoDaddy email to hard drive, computer, usb drive, etc. The software will hold and preserve key elements and meta structure as well. Thus, no data modification will place.

Steps to backup GoDaddy emails to computer are;
1. Run Advik GoDaddy Backup Tool and Sign in.
2. Choose folders to download/backup.
3. Select backup file format from saving list.
4. Choose target location to save backup file.
5. Click Backup button.

This is how you can backup GoDaddy emails to computer with attachments.

stevesmith27
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID11107
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts52
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jul 29, 2022 18:52 PM
Hi,

It's so simple to do so! Have you tried to use ZOOK GoDaddy Email Backup Tool? If you not done so far then immediately go and download this amazing solution. This will let you to download complete mailbox data items of GoDaddy to computer. It is a simple, secure and an effortless solution for users to backup GoDaddy emails to computer / hard drive or any other storage device. The tool offers 30+ saving options which gives you freedom to save GoDaddy emails to your desired file format. You just need to enter login credentials in the tool and all your emails will be saved at your selected saving location.

Key Features of the Tool:
* Provides 30+ Saving Options like PDF, HTML, ZIP, CSV, PST, MBOX, EML, etc.
* Maintains Folder hierarchy to keep emails in same folders.
* Preserves email formatting and RTF structure.
* 100% safe and secured solution to backup GoDaddy emails.
* A Multi-lingual tool is available in different languages.
* Direct option for users to export GoDaddy emails in few clicks.
* FREE Trial is also available

SuziMarlar
Intern
Intern
  • UID12700
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2022 14:31 PM
Thank you so much for helping me out. I want to know how to backup GoDaddy emails to a computer and I found my answer over here. When I was searching for it online, I also found instagram guide for PC and I took interest in it because my friend is searching for it online.

inninja
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12214
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts74
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 3, 2022 18:39 PM
Backing up GoDaddy emails to computers and several other email clients is a difficult task to perform. However, by following the blog post "How to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail account or computer", you can successfully complete the task.