• UID10958
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts81
Reads:1060Replies:12

100% free OLM to PST Converter Mac tool

Created#
More Posted time:Feb 24, 2022 14:56 PM
You can download Free Mac OLM to PST Converter Tool. It is very effective and delivers 100% precise result. It can easily
convert all the mailbox items like emails, notes, tasks, calendars, notes,
contacts etc. Free demo also available at free of cost. To convert your MAC
Outlook emails to Windows Outlook, use OLM Converter Tool. It is safe and
reliable, and it allows you to convert OLM files to PST files from
any system. This software allows users to convert all OLM email items
to Outlook PST file format. This software is capable to load any huge size
OLM file and does not create any problem in the conversion process due to the
size. Users can comfortably install the program on all versions of Windows
and Mac outlook. Download the free demo version software.

Get more
info-
https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html

danishtj55
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12038
  • Fans0
  • Follows1
  • Posts245
1st Reply#
Posted time:Aug 8, 2022 14:24 PM
OLM to PST Converter is the top-rated multi-functional utility offering an advanced conversion solution to convert Mac OLM files to PST format. This software converts all the mail items of Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook PST without any alteration in the original data. Moreover, it is also a perfect solution to deal with corrupt Mac Outlook OLM files.

benauther
Intern
Intern
  • UID12825
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts20
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 11, 2022 18:41 PM
Not free, but I love referring kernel for OLM to PST conversion tool, which support Mac and Windows operating systems. Its free version also enables you to transfer 25 articles per file from OLM to PST. To learn more about this software and to download it, please visit:https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/olm-to-pst.html

benauther
Intern
Intern
  • UID12825
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts20
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 27, 2022 18:10 PM
Download Kernel for OLM to PST converter tool to transfer Outlook for Mac OLM file data to Microsoft Outlook PST file without any trouble. Free trial version of the software is also available. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows environments. For more detail about the software, visit- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/olm-to-pst.html

Aryan_26
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12302
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts121
4Floor#
Posted time:May 31, 2022 14:01 PM
In case you are searching for a reliable utility to convert OLM to PST in your mac system, then you should go with the professional software approach. In this regard, I have used the Cigati OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This software is a secure utility that is designed with the latest algorithms to facilitate users to accomplish this task. This software consists of an interactive user interface that makes it compatible with both technical and non-technical users. Apart from this, it also comprises some advanced features that will allow users to optimize the entire task. You can try its free trial version in case you want to analyze the performance of this utility.

gloriaflores
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12092
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts109
5Floor#
Posted time:May 2, 2022 13:28 PM
DRS OLM to PST Converter is an automated software that facilitates users to convert OLM files into multiple other file formats and email clients. The software is very easy to use and can be installed in any version of Windows. Many users have used this tool and recommended it to be the best software for converting the files. If you want to install its free demo version and check its functionality then you can download it from the official website.And in case you are a Mac user then you can try DRS OLM to PST Converter For Mac.

ahana26
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID12306
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts246
6Floor#
Posted time:Apr 29, 2022 17:29 PM
MCT OLM Converter tool is the most reliable and prominent solution to convert the OLM files into PST file format. You will get the easy-to-use interface to convert OLM files into different file formats and email clients after downloading this utility. Additionally, it generates a LOG file that contains detailed information on the entire conversion procedure. You can also download the free demo version of the tool to convert 50 emails of the Mac .olm file into a PST file.

imamitsingh
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12197
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts55
7Floor#
Posted time:Apr 13, 2022 16:29 PM

You can easily convert OLM files to PST with manual methods where you need to spend enormous time and need technical skill or you can also choose automated tools that can convert your OLM file in just a few clicks and maintain the folder hierarchy. I am adding a blog link, “How to Convert OLM to PST Manually?”  In this blog, you can find several methods which you can follow to convert OLM to PST manually. After the conversion process completes, you can import your PST to Outlook with the help of the Import/Export Wizard. Also, to avoid these hassles, you can use automated tools like Stellar Converter for OLM.

oliviajons
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID10818
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts292
8Floor#
Posted time:Apr 13, 2022 14:34 PM
Want to migrate the OLM file to PST file format then I want to suggest OLM to PST Converter for Mac Tool. This single solution allows users to move Mac Outlook OLM to Windows Outlook in a few simple clicks. It has several useful and helpful features that allow migrating data from OLM to PST format. You can also use the demo version of the software and migrate a few emails per mailbox for free. This software supports all Mac OS versions. You can download the free trial version for OLM to PST Converter for Mac Software.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

stevesmith27
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID11107
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts76
9Floor#
Posted time:Mar 31, 2022 16:01 PM
Thanks for Your Solutions.

I have tried EmailsGuru OLM to PST Converter and it successfully works for me.  It allows me convert my 42GB OLM file into PST format without any additional efforts. Moreover, my colleagues are also using this tool for conversion of their OLM files into PST format.

I have also checked out this list of 5 best OLM to PST Converter tools which helps me to choose the best of my own knowledge.

Thanks a Lot for your wonderful suggestions.

AnkitTech07
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12013
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts137
10Floor#
Posted time:Mar 17, 2022 14:41 PM
With an advanced and professional OLM Converter Tool for Mac, users can easily and efficiently convert bulk OLM files into PST as well as multiple file-formats and email clients on Mac OS. An automated Mac OLM Converter Tool privileges an option to remove duplicate emails from the conversion and migration process. Users can also retain all email attachments without any data alteration and facilitates a rick-free and fast conversion.

sagarbisht
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12176
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts164
11Floor#
Posted time:Feb 27, 2022 0:03 AM
If you are searching for a simple way to convert OLM to PST, then I would recommend SysCurve OLM to PSt Converter. It is one of the best tools that quickly change OLM files to PST, EML, MBOX, and other formats. Using this tool, you can also perform OLM to Office 365 migration. It also comes with a free versio, which allow users to convert and export the first 20 items per folder.
To know more, visit: https://www.syscurve.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

sowarev2
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID10613
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts280
12Floor#
Posted time:Feb 24, 2022 17:02 PM
Hi users, if you want to convert OLM file into PST format then use Softaken OLM to PST Converter software. It is an automated tool that enables users to convert multiple OLM files in a very limited time. With the help of this software you can remove duplicate emails and even exclude attachments from the conversion process. Many users have got benefit while converting their files with this utility. You can also download its free demo version and check its functionality.