AnkitTech07
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12013
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts72
Reads:347Replies:3

How to convert Gmail emails into PDF including contacts and calendar on Mac?

Created#
More Posted time:Dec 25, 2021 14:16 PM
Hi, here is a quick and easy solution to convert Gmail emails into PDF with a professional Mac Gmail to PDF Converter. Users can proficiently save their Gmail emails as a PDF including attachments, contacts, and calendars on Mac. Gmail to PDF Converter for Mac maintains the proper folder hierarchy and prevents data alteration during conversion. It has a feature to set a backup schedule and remove duplicate emails for conversion.

ahana26
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID12306
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts109
1st Reply#
Posted time:May 11, 2022 14:37 PM
If you want to convert Gmail to PDF format then I would suggest you to follow this blog. Here you will get a manual solution to easily save the Gmail in PDF file format. However, the manual approach is a lengthy process and sometimes requires technical assistance that's why I suggest you to use the third-party app to convert Gmail into PDF file format.

priyankaarya
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID11194
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts66
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Feb 21, 2022 16:18 PM
I am here with a blog where you will learn how to convert Gmail Email to PDF with attachments you will get methods to import Gmail to PDF and along with that you will know the reason why user’s convert Gmail Emails to PDF with attachments, Users will get manual tricks to convert Gmail to PDF and what limitation they may face while performing conversion are also mentioned and how to solve the problem while trying manual tips.

Somit
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID10912
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts52
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 28, 2022 18:39 PM
Thanks for Gmail to PDF statement. I want to suggest another user, if you want to migrate Gmail data to Outlook, Office 365, Live Exchange, and various other file formats then try MailsDaddy Gmail Converter (also known as MBOX to PST Converter). This single solution supports Gmail backup files and provides a simple way to load and migrate data from Gmail to Outlook at once. Plus, user can use the software on various other MBOX-based email client like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage etc.
Users can install the software on any Windows OS and perform hassle-free migration from Gmail to PST. The free version of the software exports 20 emails from each mailbox.