AnkitTech07
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID12013
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts56
Reads:443Replies:4

How to convert your MBOX files into PST in bulk for Mac?

Created#
More Posted time:Dec 3, 2021 13:09 PM
If you are looking for a solution to convert single or multiple MBOX files into PST on Mac then here I am gonna tell you an easy solution. MacSonik MBOX Converter for Mac is a reliable and perfect software solution that supports all types of MBOX files to convert them into PST very efficiently. It is virus-free software and provides 100% data safety during conversion. It has also a feature to export MBOX files into various files format and email clients.

Francis77
Intern
Intern
  • UID12020
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts5
1st Reply#
Posted time:Dec 26, 2021 17:33 PM
I am very blessed to know about that writing  are here for helping many peoples to as I found the informative post for my writing assignment https://www.techolac.com/education/best-essay-writing-service-review/ without an mistake and you can do such things on the counter. Also, there is an option available for you to check your assignment without stressout abit

priyankaarya
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID11194
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts66
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 27, 2021 17:14 PM
I am here with a solution that will help users to perform MBOX to PST conversion manually, so if you want to perform the conversion just go with the solution mentioned and if you want an expert way then you can try SysInfo MBOX to PST Converter.
Read here: https://www.filerecoverytips.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

Rohits1208
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID10679
  • Fans1
  • Follows1
  • Posts79
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 27, 2021 20:38 PM
If you are searching for a solution to Convert MBOX to PST File on Mac Machine? Try Cigati MBOX to PST Converter for Mac to convert MBOX file into PST file format on Mac. It is designed with advanced algorithms and helps you convert bulk MBOX files into PST for Mac. The demo version of the software allows you to save 50 emails and it is widely compatible with all versions of Mac OS.

Somit
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID10912
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts42
4Floor#
Posted time:Jan 28, 2022 18:46 PM
Thanks for sharing the application for MAC. I want to suggest another user who is using the MBOX file in Windows OS, try MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter. This software supports all MBOX-based email client mailboxes and provides 100% secure migration from MBOX to PST format. It maintains folder, subfolder, inline images, attachments and various other file format in a new PST file.
User can install the software on Windows OS and perform hassle-free migration from MBOX to PST format. If you want to use free demo version then you can also download it from official site and convert few data from MBOX to Outlook PST at once.