• UID10158
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
Reads:408Replies:2

Lotus Notes to Outlook! Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

Created#
More Posted time:Sep 7, 2020 19:01 PM
In the event that you are looking for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion and need the simple conversion. Attempt the best unimaginable tool, Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool. The tool gives the best highlights, it converts the various Lotus Notes NSF files to PST, and spare NSF files to EML, MSG formats. It gives an assurance to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST(email, messages, contacts, schedules, journals). This tool underpins all forms of Lotus Notes, Outlook, and Windows OS. If you need to check the usefulness of the tool, you can download the free preliminary adaptation of this tool and check all the features. With the assistance of this preliminary variant, you can convert the initial 50 data items for each folder.

More details, visit:- Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

kennethpaul
Intern
Intern
  • UID10170
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
1st Reply#
Posted time:Sep 11, 2020 2:56 AM
I have personally tried Stellar Converter for NSF, for converting my NSF file and successfully import it into office 365. The tool is very efficient, secured & fast and also easy to use for non-technical persons like me. My recommendation for the Stellar Converter for NSF.

sowarev2
Intern
Intern
  • UID10613
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Dec 21, 2020 20:32 PM
Are you going to convert your NSF data into PST then there are so many tools available on internet but before using any paid tools you should use any manual trick first because when you have free method available then why have to go with any paid tool. If manual method doesn't work or unable to convert your NSF data then you can go with this professional Softaken Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software that can easily export single or multiple NSF data into PST format in just single way.

With this NSF to PST Converter Software you can easily exports your NSF mail to PST format and other file formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, etc. This tool supports both email clients Lotus Notes or MS Outlook. This software also supports to keep HTML format of Meta properties, embedded image, Attachment, etc.

All users both technical or non technical can easily use this software without any technical skill and provide an enhanced and interactive easy to use user friendly interface. You should use it free demo version before using this software to analyze it functionalities.