• UID7306
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
Reads:47990Replies:6

Aliexpress Dropshipping API

Created#
More Posted time:Apr 19, 2019 18:34 PM
Hello, I would like to access the Aliexpress Dropshipping API like Shopmaster and DSers have. We are planning to launch our own website. So the API would be just for personal use, for order fulfillment. I cant find it anywhere, so where do I find it and sign a contract ?

Latest likes:

mikeymikey

Cloudy
Administrator
Administrator
  • UID63
  • Fans20
  • Follows1
  • Posts148
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 13, 2019 17:00 PM
Dropshipping is now invitation only for developers, you can pay attention on the notifications on this page https://developers.aliexpress.com/en

littlegui
Intern
Intern
  • UID8552
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 4, 2020 21:23 PM
How a developer can get an invitation? I'm from Brazil and I'd like to take advantage of this tool to boost sales. It's hard to do it when you can only create so many orders daily.

kcloud
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID7778
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts52
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 5, 2020 21:36 PM
Hi,
I'm also interested to get an invitation!
Please let us know, how can we get it?

mikey
Intern
Intern
  • UID8782
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
4Floor#
Posted time:Feb 11, 2020 11:11 AM
Hello, I'm also interested in an invitation to the Dropshipping API. Please let me know if anyone has an invitation for me. Thanks!

Rubio
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID8067
  • Fans1
  • Follows2
  • Posts51
5Floor#
Posted time:Feb 12, 2020 8:29 AM
Yeah that really look cool and a lot of people seems interested in it.

Andys
Intern
Intern
  • UID9977
  • Fans0
  • Follows1
  • Posts1
6Floor#
Posted time:Aug 4, 2020 17:51 PM
Cloudy:Dropshipping is now invitation only for developers, you can pay attention on the notifications on this page https://deve...回到原帖
Hi, Cloudy
I'd like to ask for your expert advice.
Please could you send me a private message. What you think we can do to get an invitation?
We are a company, experienced dropshippers/developers and we are developing our OWN new large custom Aliexpress Dropshipping store, we expecting high volume orders and we really need a fast solution with API.
Please could you point us in the right direction or with who we could talk or contact to get access to Dropshipping API?
It is very important for our project, we would be very thankful if you could help us, we have searched the solution for this for a very long time.
With best wishes, Andy