Reads:43257Replies:1

[Promotion Campaigns]40% OFF Special Promotion For Singapore Users

Created#
More Posted time:Aug 13, 2018 19:08 PM
40% OFF Special Promotion For Singapore Users

Promotion Period: 2018.8.14-2019.3.31
Eligible participants:: Alibaba Cloud Registrants from Singapore
Rules:
1)   During the promotion period, each user who hasn’t bought the promotion products, can enjoy the special promotion below
Individual users:  ECS (Subscription) 30% OFF on the 1st instance, no limitation on configure, duration
Enterprise users: ECS (subscription) 40% OFF on the 1st instance, no limitation on configure, duration
                                 RDS(Subscription) 40% OFF on the 1st instance, no limitation on configure, duration
2) Every user can enjoy the special offer once on each product, users with same name, phone, email, payment method will be considered as one user.
3) This promotion is an exclusive offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Alibaba Cloud special offers (eg. 15% off for yearly subscription instance)
4) This offer does not apply to renewals.

FAQ
1)   Can I enjoy this promotion if I have bought ECS before?
If you have bought ECS (pay-as-you-go) , you can enjoy;
If you have opened an ECS (Subscription) in the Free Trial Program, you can enjoy as well,
If you have bought ECS (subscription), you can not enjoy because it’s not your first instance.
Same logic as RDS.

2)   How Can I become an Identified Enterprise User?
Please submit your company info here , it will take several work days for the process.
you can check the status on your console: https://account-intl.console.aliyun.com/#/intlAuth  

[Markstone edited the post at Dec 12, 2018 0:03 AM]

Latest likes:

juvchanjuvcha...

GhulamQadir
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID5968
  • Fans4
  • Follows0
  • Posts98
1st Reply#
Posted time:Aug 15, 2018 5:29 AM