• UID6038
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:74041Replies:5

[products]I got charged 15USD

Created#
More Posted time:Aug 2, 2018 12:07 PM
I got charged 15USD for Paypal payment method, How/When I get the refund?

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
1st Reply#
Posted time:Aug 2, 2018 13:45 PM
Hi Yothin, When you sign up for Alibaba cloud they charge this minimum amount to verify the payment method. It will be credited back... Wait for 3 to 5 days... If not credited raise a ticket and the team will help you out on this...Hope it will help you.. Have a nice day...

Yothin
Intern
Intern
  • UID6038
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 14, 2018 5:12 AM
Now I got second charged without any active service or product, It seem unreasonable, now I want the refund process and go away from this.

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 14, 2018 13:43 PM
Yothin:Now I got second charged without any active service or product, It seem unreasonable, now I want the refund process and ...回到原帖
@yothin, You can raise a ticket to get your issue resolved.

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
4Floor#
Posted time:Aug 14, 2018 15:26 PM
@Yothin As it says @Ranjithkumar in the area of opening ticket is the section of Financial Support, surely there they can inform you of the concepts for which they are charging you, since it seems a fixed amount and does not vary. I think it's your best option to clear up the problem.

afzaalvirgoboy
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID6091
  • Fans2
  • Follows0
  • Posts49
5Floor#
Posted time:Aug 15, 2018 22:24 PM
Before generating ticket, I would recommend please visit the Billing Management and check if these are charges for one (or two) of your services, or offers you have subscribed to. Most likely, if this gets charged again and again, it might be a subscription charge.

If you are unable to find anything there, generate a ticket and let the team handle this for you.