Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
Reads:55333Replies:3

[Others]Association accounts Alibaba Cloud and Pearson Vue.

Created#
More Posted time:Jul 3, 2018 16:14 PM
Hello, I have tried to associate my Pearson Vue account and my AlibabaCloud account but the data that each one of the web facilitates does not match, as you can see in the images.

From the web, there is the option to associate the accounts, Alibaba Cloud and Pearson Vue.

On the Alibaba website they request ClientCandidateID and the RegistrationID, and clearly indicate that once the association has been made, no changes can be made. But on the Pearson Vue website, there is none of this data .., how is that possible?

What data should be put on the Alibaba Cloud website ???, thank you so much that you can help me. :-)
Paco.

JohnHanley
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5606
  • Fans3
  • Follows1
  • Posts75
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jul 4, 2018 1:21 AM
When you purchased your Alibaba exam on Pearson VUE, you will have received an email "Confirmation of Pearson VUE Exam Appointment".

In the email are the Candidate ID and Registration ID. Enter these values into the Alibaba form.

If you do not have this email, you will need to contact Pearson VUE to resend.

Paco
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5881
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts60
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 3, 2018 21:37 PM
Thank you, for now I only have Alibaba Cloud certifications, for Pearson Vue I still need more training, thank you very much anyway.

Gracias, de momento solo tengo certificaciones de Alibaba Cloud, para las de Pearson Vue aun necesito mas formacion, muchas gracias de todas formas.

Ranjithkumar
Engineer
Engineer
  • UID5737
  • Fans4
  • Follows3
  • Posts129
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jul 3, 2018 19:44 PM
Hey hi, Have you done Alibaba Certification? If you have done in PearsonVue then you can link that account to show your certification. If you any other queries then leave it here