[products][Direct Mail] Email Domain status To be Verified
Created#More Posted time:Jun 8, 2018 16:08 PM
i do some troubleshooting on my direct mail,
1. I have one domain and then i used that domain for my direct mail email domain
2. I do the record registration on alibaba cloud dns, and all going well my email domain status become Verification passed
3. One day, i change the name server for my domain name from alibaba NS to cloudflare NS, so i deleted my email domain, and dns record
4. And then a few days later, i change back NS from cloudflare to Alibaba NS ,
5. when i create again using sam email domain like before, and configure the DNS record on alibaba DNS , i click on verify , but the status won't change to Verification passed
6. The status still show To Be Verified
anyone have face same problem and any suggestion
1st Reply#Posted time:Jun 9, 2018 1:25 AM
Double check the records that you created for the verification.
Go to the DirectMail Console: https://dm-ap-southeast-1.console.aliyun.com
Select your region
Go to Email Domains
For your Email Domain click Configure on the right hand side
Verify each setting in correctly configured in your DNS server
2nd Reply#Posted time:Jun 5, 2020 13:53 PM
Same issue with me. It's not working. i have cross-checked my DNS Settings
3rd Reply#Posted time:Jun 8, 2020 18:01 PM
this can take upto 10 days for some providers, have you tried testing from localhost, like add the dns entries to your local disk also, check a record public zones are correct
4Floor#Posted time:Feb 25, 2021 20:38 PM
I have same issue with cloudflare verification.
Only the "Ownership Verification" is verified.
The other settings doesn't work.
5Floor#Posted time:Feb 26, 2021 19:28 PM
it takes little bit time