• Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
Reads:71769Replies:8

[products]Exim mail server and Direct mail

Created#
More Posted time:May 30, 2018 15:45 PM
Hi all,

Need your help to implement mail server using Exim and i want using direct mail, i've installed my exim server and try to send it to external email, e.g: my gmail. but still no luck with that, this is what i've done before
1. Register my domain
2. install my exim server
3. configure email domain in direct mail
all verivfication already successfull,

now the problem is, how can i integrate my exim server and direct mail so i can send test email from my mail server that using exim , to my gmail

Hidayat
Intern
Intern
  • UID5458
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jun 4, 2018 16:31 PM
Still no luck , right now my exim4 is not working , it can not start even i tried to install it in the new ECS.
by the way, i've manage to configure my direct mail , until i post my Email template to be reviewed, after teh reviewed pass, i tried to create recipient lists, and sent my Email template to my recipient lists,
Email sent successfully, but it goes to spam folder on recipients side, do you have any advise on this issue

Hidayat
Intern
Intern
  • UID5458
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts4
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jun 6, 2018 23:38 PM
Ok , let me tell you the story,

I was planing to use Direct mail as an email blaster by my customer request, so i tried to configured it and tested it using my own company email only, and still , it goes to my spam folder, i'm so sorry cause i'm really new in mail server