• UID5642
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:47486Replies:2

Graphics Magick Version - Node

Created#
More Posted time:May 16, 2018 5:40 AM
I have a function that uses Graphics Magick. On all local tests in our development environment is is working fine. However, when uploaded and run in Function Compute, certain things are not working correctly.

I am trying to figure out differences. Can anyone tell me what version of Graphics Magick, and also what version of Image Magick are being used by Function Compute for Node environments?

Thanks.

kevinswarner
Intern
Intern
  • UID5642
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
1st Reply#
Posted time:May 19, 2018 11:58 AM
We are having many problems with getting GM / IM to work with large files. I also would like to know a few additional details...

1. What ImageMagick binary version is installed and running (e.g. magick --version)
2. Is the GraphicMagick binary installed? I don't think it is because we get the following error when attempting to run a GM operation without subclassing ImageMagick in our Node require statement. -- Could not execute GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick: gm "convert" ... this most likely means the gm/convert binaries can\'t be found.
3. How can we utilize the actual GraphicsMagick binaries? http://www.graphicsmagick.org/INSTALL-unix.html

Thanks!

RyanZhang
Intern
Intern
  • UID6135
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts7
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Sep 6, 2018 6:23 AM
Hi, do you still have questions on how to use ImageMagick? We have tools that can help you debug your function locally.