• UID5495
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
Reads:42Replies:1

Billing

Created#
More Posted time:Apr 16, 2018 10:14 AM
I'm currently using the $300 trial credit. Today I saw that a charge like this, does it mean I had used up the $300 and I need to pay $2.248? And may I know how frequent alibaba cloud will update the bill?

Elastic Compute Service - Pay-As-You-Go Pay-As-You-Go $2.248 USD

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans4
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
1st Reply#
Posted time:Apr 16, 2018 17:25 PM
The New User Free Credit is divided into two parts:
(1) One $50 Elastic Computing dedicated free credit. This credit can be used to purchase cloud servers (ECS), Server Load Balancer, and Elastic IPs on intl.aliyun.com, and is applicable for Subscription and Pay-As-You-Go payment models.
(2) One $250 non- Elastic Computing free credit. This credit can be used to purchase any combination of these products/services: ApsaraDB for RDS, ApsaraDB for Redis, Object Storage Service, Table Store, Alibaba Cloud CDN, Data Transmission Service, E-MapReduce, Anti-DDoS Pro, Mobile Security, Web Application Firewall, and ApsaraVideo Live. Applicable for both Subscription and Pay-As-You-Go models.
Please note: This credit cannot be used in conjunction with special offers, e.g. the Starter Packages.

If you have bills issue,  you can create ticket in the web console and ask the customer service for more details.