distributed development - Alibaba Cloud Developer Forums: Cloud Discussion Forums

paul001
Intern
Intern
  • UID5066
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
Reads:1618Replies:3

distributed development

Created#
More Posted time:Feb 3, 2018 17:35 PM
Hello,
We have a team in China and in The Netherlands developing software, which product can we use best to connect the teams to central resources  like svn, dev severs etc. There are a lot of networking options but its not clear for me. We prefer to connect using vpn over internet to a local POP in China and NL. I am happy to get some advice.

Paul

shhanshan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
1st Reply#
Posted time:Feb 9, 2018 8:24 AM
AlibabaCloud.com

paul001
Intern
Intern
  • UID5066
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Feb 24, 2018 16:43 PM
Thanks, I will have a look at that

afzaalvirgoboy
Intern
Intern
  • UID6091
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts7
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Aug 15, 2018 22:13 PM
Since you already have a deployment on the premises, it would be a great use of the hybrid cloud solutions, to connect your on-premises environment with the online Alibaba Cloud environments, please see this, https://www.alibabacloud.com/solutions/hybrid?spm=a2c63.l28256.1097638.dnavsolutions7.ff184579UcnS1V

There are many other services, that can offer you a flexible amount of service in each of the categories, the Cloud Enterprise Network service is just the service you might be looking for. As their own description of the service tells,

A global network for rapidly building a distributed business system and hybrid cloud to help users create a network with enterprise level-scalability and the communication capabilities of a cloud network

You can try this service to maintain an enterprise grade network, and connect your cloud services, as well as the on-prem services. The benefits for this service usage?

1. Low latency.
2. Global connectivity for distributed hybrid clouds.
3. VPC to VPC and VPC to IDC communications.

If you are deploying the service, you can easily get started using the documentations here, and yes let me know if you need any more hints of the benefits of this. :-)