• Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts1
Reads:9489Replies:6

Cannot create ECS instance

Created#
More Posted time:Jan 10, 2018 22:05 PM
Hi All,

unfortunately I cannot create an ECS instance. I'll always get an exception and cannot submit a ticket? I'm using Chrome as web browser.

Thanks,
Alex

Kingson
Intern
Intern
  • UID1798
  • Fans1
  • Follows0
  • Posts6
1st Reply#
Posted time:Jan 16, 2018 17:01 PM
Please post us the complete error message for review, have you tried in PAYG model?

shhanshan
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
2nd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2018 16:29 PM
I  suggest your screenshot your error and submit a ticket to cloud support, they will check your issue.
Most time this because system detected your account unusual.
AlibabaCloud.com

shhanshan
Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer
  • UID105
  • Fans5
  • Follows0
  • Posts343
3rd Reply#
Posted time:Jan 29, 2018 16:35 PM
If you also can't submit a ticket, you can send email to help@alibabacloud.com get support
AlibabaCloud.com

ngoisk
Intern
Intern
  • UID4565
  • Fans2
  • Follows0
  • Posts25
4Floor#
Posted time:Jan 30, 2018 15:03 PM
I was facing the similar issue before.. perhaps you haven't complete/confirm your registration detail if that's your first instance launching?

bhtcool
Intern
Intern
  • UID7687
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts12
5Floor#
Posted time:Jul 28, 2019 21:27 PM
  1. Log on to the ECS console.
  2. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
  3. On the Instances page, click Create Instance to enter the Custom purchase page.
  4. Follow these steps to finish Basic Configurations.Select Billing Method. In this example, select Pay-As-You-Go.
  5. Select a region, such as China East 1. Select a zone, or allow one be allocated randomly, as by default.

Note After an instance is created, you cannot change its region and zone.

6. Select an instance type and specify the quantity of instances.
    The available Instance type families are determined by the region selected. In this example, select All Generations[p] > [/p]x86-Architecture[p] > [/p]Entry-Level (Shared)[p] > [/p]Compact Type xn4.
  7. Select an image. In this example, the Public Image is selected.
  8. Select a storage space. In this example, only a system disk is used, and the 40 GiB Ultra Cloud Disk is selected, which is the default.
Click Next: Networking to finish the networking and security group configuration.
  1. Select VPC as the network type. In this example, select the default VPC and VSwitch.
  2. Set the network billing method.
    In this example, select Assign public IP and Pay-By-Traffic.
  3. Select a security group. You can use the default security group if you do not create one.
  4. Add an Elastic Network Interface (ENI). Skip this step if the selected instance type does not support ENI.
Click Next: System Configurations.
Set configurations as needed. We recommend that you set Log on Credentials and an Instance Name. In this example, select Password and set the instance name to ecs-01.Click Next: Grouping. You can set the options here as needed. In the case of multiple instances, we recommend that you add labels for ease of administration.Click Next: Preview. Confirm the selected configuration. You can also click the edit icon to return and modify the configurations.Read and confirm Terms of Service, then click Create Instance.

Kalapriya
Intern
Intern
  • UID7954
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
6Floor#
Posted time:Sep 5, 2019 12:39 PM
Hi,
Before proceeding check user authentication is done completely (RAM).Be specific with region and specifications because it cant be changed. Then follow the below link:
https://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/25422.htm?spm=a2c63.l28256.b99.27.2a3b7453WLA7dn