• UID3909
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
Reads:33778Replies:3

Delete instance

Created#
More Posted time:Oct 17, 2017 20:53 PM
I created an instane in Frankfurt, but it showed up in bloody Singapore. How can I delete this now ? I have stopped it, but apparently Jack the Ripper, will invoice me for an in-active instance - WTF!!! So how to delete it - permanently ? Also I created an ubunto, but alicloudybaby installed centos - many bugs here..

Nirmal
Intern
Intern
  • UID9385
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts2
1st Reply#
Posted time:May 10, 2020 14:11 PM
Can someone tell me how I can delete instance. Unfortunately, I created with wrong OS image so

Cloudy
Administrator
Administrator
  • UID63
  • Fans17
  • Follows1
  • Posts144
2nd Reply#
Posted time:May 12, 2020 18:50 PM
Dear Nirmal,

Please create a ticket in your Alibaba Cloud console and our postsales team will help you with that. You can refer to the below link for the instruction of creating ticket: https://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/47605.htm#ticket

Rayray
Intern
Intern
  • UID8414
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts12
3rd Reply#
Posted time:May 25, 2020 18:53 PM
[p]You can release a pay-as-you-go instance immediately in the console.
  1. Log on to the ECS console.
  2. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Instances & Images[p] > [/p]Instances.
  3. In the top navigation bar, select a region.
  4. Configure the release.
    • To release only one instance, find the instance that you want to release and choose More[p] > [/p]Instance Status[p] > [/p]Release in the Actions column.
    • If you want to release multiple instances, find the pay-as-you-go instances based on the Billing Method, select the instances to be released, and click Release at the bottom of the list.
  • In the dialog box that appears, select Release Now.
  • Click Next, and then click OK.
  • [/p][p]

Enable automatic release

You can enable the automatic release function and set a time to automatically release an instance. If you set the automatic release time multiple times, the latest setting works.
    1. Log on to the ECS console.
    2. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Instances & Images[p] > [/p]Instances.
    3. In the top navigation bar, select a region.
    4. Configure the release.
      • To release only one instance, find the instance that you want to release and choose More[p] > [/p]Instance Status[p] > [/p]Release in the Actions column.
      • If you want to release multiple instances, find the pay-as-you-go instances based on the Billing Method, select the instances to be released, and click Release at the bottom of the list.
  • In the dialog box that appears, select Scheduled Release.
  • Turn on the automatic release switch, and specify the release date and time.
  • [/p]