VPC Connectivity Options
Created#More Posted time:Dec 22, 2015 17:05 PM
User Network to AliCloud VPC Connectivity Options
1. Lease Line: Establish a dedicated private connection from your remote network to AliCloud VPC using the lease line from one of our approved 3rd-party service providers.
2. Software VPN: Establish a VPN connection from your equipment on a remote network to a user-managed software VPN appliance running inside an AliCloud VPC.
3. Hardware VPN (To be supported soon): Establish a hardware VPN connection from your network equipment on a remote network to AliCloud-managed network equipment attached to your AliCloud VPC.
Internal User to AliCloud VPC Connectivity Options
1. Software Remote-Access VPN: Use one of our recommended VPN clients to connect to AliCloud VPC.
AliCloud VPC to AliCloud VPC Connectivity Options
1. ExpressConnect (To be supported soon): a). Connect multiple AliCloud VPCs within a region under one user or different users b). Connect multiple AliCloud VPCs in different regions under one user or different users.
1st Reply#Posted time:Jul 26, 2016 9:09 AM
Thank you for posting the new documentation on ExpressConnect to the international aliyun site
Unfortunately the details are too limited to make use of it.
Any chance that you could provide an english translation of the ExpressConnect API documents?
2nd Reply#Posted time:Jul 26, 2016 10:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback, will pass to our document center staff to improve, if you are in an urgent to get this info, you may also contact our post-service through cut a work-order, thanks!
3rd Reply#Posted time:Jul 28, 2016 11:01 AM
aschwabe：Thank you for posting the new documentation on ExpressConnect to the international aliyun siteVery pleasure for your feedback. Regarding the questions you talked, so sorry for that, it is not supported in the international site, so currently, no related english reference document.