Engineer
Engineer
  • UID8067
  • Fans1
  • Follows2
  • Posts51
15Floor#
Posted time:Oct 4, 2019 12:26 PM
one of those for each product would be wonderful.

megan
Intern
Intern
  • UID8269
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
16Floor#
Posted time:Nov 13, 2019 10:04 AM
Hi:
My ecs is 1vcpu 2GiB,,40G,55D,now My CPU is about 10% and my RAM is about 80%,Will I upgrade my RAM? and how to upgrade?

afzaalvirgoboy
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer
  • UID6091
  • Fans1
  • Follows0
  • Posts49
17Floor#
Posted time:Nov 13, 2019 11:06 AM
Hi, Megan,

Your ECS plan is not a recommended plan for the production environment. 2GB RAM is recommended for development/testing purposes only.

> My CPU is about 10% and my RAM is about 80%

This means that your services are functioning fine. 75-80% of RAM usage is normal if your services are being consumed.

> Will I upgrade my RAM?

Yes, it would be good if you can increase the RAM, and I also recommend that you upgrade the overall ECS instance. A good production machine should have 2 vCPU and 8 GB of RAM. This depends on the OS that you use too, for a Linux machine 4 GB of RAM is enough, but for Windows OS you should consider using 8 GB RAM.

> and how to upgrade?

If you purchased a subscription, then you might need to purchase a new subscription with updated vCPU and RAM resources. You will not be able to remove this resource since you have already paid for this one. You can also take backups of this machine and use the disks of this machine in the new ECS.

If you are using a Pay-as-you-go model, you can edit the profile of your machine while it is turned off. See this link for more on this, https://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/60051.htm

megan
Intern
Intern
  • UID8269
  • Fans0
  • Follows0
  • Posts3
18Floor#
Posted time:Nov 13, 2019 12:48 PM
afzaalvirgoboy:Hi, Megan,

Your ECS plan is not a recommended plan for the production environment. 2GB RAM is recommended for develop...
回到原帖
谢谢您的答疑!

Previous Next