Why Alibaba Cloud Network
Comprehensively Speed-Up Your Pace to the World
If you are a multinational company,
what steps do you need to take to deliver fast, secure, and reliable communication globally?
Let's embark on your cloud network journey! We will provide optimal setup guides at the best offer!
Scenario 1: Global Acceleration
When establishing a multinational business, you will need to accelerate your network on a global scale to ensure that you are providing a seamless experience for your users.
Provides network acceleration service for your Internet-facing application globally with guaranteed bandwidth and high reliability.
- High Availability
- Robust Security
- Easy Deployment
Scenario 2: Global Data Transfer
To transfer data globally, you will need a data transfer plan that covers multiple regions.
Scenario 3: Ease Traffic Spikes
To be prepared for sudden traffic spikes, you will need to improve the service capabilities of your applications.
Server Load Balancer
It distributes traffic among multiple instances to improve the service capabilities and minimize response time.
- Same-City Disaster Recovery
- Traffic Distribution
- Extremely High Performance
Scenario 4: Flexible IP Management
If you want to manage your public IP resources more flexibly, you will need an elastic IP that can be used as an independent resource or associated with other resources as well.
Elastic IP Address Pro
EIP Pro can be used to establish direct cross-border connections without using international ISP services. This allows you to reduce network latency.
- China (Hong Kong) Available
Scenario 5: Establish an Internet Gateway
To establish an Internet gateway for a VPC by configuring SNAT and DNAT entries, you will need our NAT Gateway, which allows more flexible use of network resources.
Scenario 6: Advanced VPC Communication
You’ve built your global business network connections using multiple VPCs in different regions. You will need a service that distributes the routing automatically to provide advanced communication between VPCs.
Cloud Enterprise Network
A comprehensive set that provides customers with multi-region networking on the cloud.
- Easy to Use
- Flexible Allocation of Bandwidth
Scenario 7: Secure Transmission
To establish encrypted data transmissions between Alibaba Cloud VPCs and enterprise data centers, you will need our VPN service to build reliable and secure connections.
VPN Gateway is an Internet-based service that establishes a connection between a VPC and your on-premise data center.
- High Availability
- Easy to Use
With Alibaba Cloud’s cost-effective and easy-to-use networking services, you can build your global business network connections easier and simpler. Enterprises can enjoy superior-speed networks anytime and anywhere.
1. What is Global Accelerator?
- Global Accelerator (GA) can provide access points worldwide and accelerate transmission of network traffic. The GA service guarantees high-quality Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) bandwidth and high service reliability and helps businesses accelerate global connections to Internet-facing services. Backed by the reliable and congestion-free global network of Alibaba Cloud, GA provides high-speed networking experience and ultra-low transmission latency for users across regions. Learn More>
2. What are the Global Accelerator usage scenarios?
- Alibaba Cloud Global Accelerator (GA) can provide access points worldwide and accelerate transmission of network traffic. You can configure the GA service based on your requirements. This service can be used in various scenarios, such as online gaming acceleration and application acceleration for multinational companies. Learn More>
3. How many NAT Gateways can I create?
- There is no limit on the number of NAT Gateways that an Alibaba Cloud account can create. Learn More>
4. What is an EIP?
- An EIP is a public IP address that you can purchase and own independently. You can associate EIPs with Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, internal Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances, secondary Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs), NAT Gateway instances, and High-Availability Virtual IP Addresses (HAVIPs). The ECS instances, private network SLB instances, and secondary ENIs must be deployed in Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks.An EIP is also a type of Network Address Translation (NAT) IP address that is deployed in the public-facing gateway of Alibaba Cloud, and is mapped to the associated cloud resource through NAT. After an EIP is associated with a cloud resource, the cloud resource can access the Internet through the EIP. Learn More>
5. What are the differences between CEN and Express Connect?
- This topic describes the differences between Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) and Express Connect. Both CEN and Express Connect can be used to connect an on-premises data center with a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instance to allow access to cloud resources. However, their network connection, route management, and bandwidth management are different. Learn More>
6. Why am I unable to access the SLB instance?
- This topic describes possible reasons and resolutions for failing to access a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance from a client. Learn More>
7. Does VPN Gateway support the classic network?
- Not supported. VPN Gateway supports only the VPC network. If you want to use VPN Gateway in the classic network, you must enable the ClassicLink function in VPC. For more information, see Use IPsec-VPN in the classic network. Learn More>
8. What are the prerequisites for a local site to access VPC through the IPsec-VPN function?
- A static public IP and a gateway device supporting IKEv1 and IKEv2 are required. The CIDR block of the VPC and the CIDR block of the local site do not conflict with each other. Learn More>
A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 40+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service