Learning Portal User Guide
Steps to starting your journey on the Partner Learning Portal
(For more details, please check Learning Portal Tutorial.)
Each partner needs to nominate a learning admin. The nominee shall create an individual Alibaba Cloud account and provide the account ID, email address as well as the official company name to your Alibaba Cloud BD.
Alibaba Cloud Academy will set up an exclusive learning group and generate a group invitation link based on the information provided. The admin shall share the link with organization members and approve their requests.
Group members are encouraged to choose learning paths based on your roles, to learn the courses at your convenience, and to attend instructor-led bootcamps or trainings to develop your competencies.
The FREE certification exams are open to support partners' certification goals and grow up your business. Please click the "Partner Certification Exam Registration" tab to register for the online exam at your convenience. This is only open to those who have had onboarding to the learning group. If you find errors, please contact the Learning Admin first to invite you to join the group.
Explore Learning Paths
We offer 4 learning paths for our partners, each is designed with a learning and growth plan. Explore the learning path that best suits you to start learning and get certified.
Enable partners through effectively introducing products to customers, thoroughly understanding customer needs and providing the best solutions.Learn More
Enable partners to provide evaluation, delivery, migration and operation support to customers.Learn More
Enable Hybrid Cloud partners on Apsara Stack infrastructure and cloud platform Delivery process and methodologies.Learn More
Help partners explore new opportunities by integrating Alibaba Cloud products and solutions with their own products.Learn More
1. How to contact the admin of my organization?
- Please contact the Alibaba Cloud BD in your region, provide your company name, and the BD will give you the admin's email information. If you don't know who to contact, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is the language used in the exam paper? Can I use Google Translate on the page to change the language during the exam?
- Currently, the test questions are presented in English. Due to the anti-cheating feature activated during the exam, any use of third-party web-based tools will be detected and trigger a warning. Therefore, the use of web-based translation tools is prohibited.
3. How do I register for the partner exam?
- Step 1: Go to the partner exam registration page, select the appropriate exam date and time, and click on it.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary information. Please note that you can only fill out this form once and cannot change it later, so be sure to double-check it before submitting it.
Step 3: Submit the form. Please wait patiently for the exam confirmation email two days before the exam date.
* If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.